Our temporary staff bank offers a flexible way of working and some of the best temping rates of pay for clinical NHS staff in the local area.
You could work for a day a week, a week at a time or for several months. Many of our bank workers find temporary working to be more suitable to their lifestyle and needs, particularly those with caring or childcare responsibilities.
Our temporary staff bank offers a range of roles – from Band 3 administrators and healthcare assistants, to Band 5 community nurses, Band 6 health visitors and physiotherapists, and Band 7 matrons and senior physiotherapists.
Bank working could be your main way of working or a secondary role.
Band 5: £17.27 per hour
Band 6: £21.08 per hour
All other bank staff will be paid at the relevant grade for the work being undertaken.
- Choice of bank shifts
- Flexible work opportunities to suit you – either full or part time
- To be treated as an internal applicant when applying for permanent roles
- Paid annual leave pro-rata to hours worked
- Competitive rates of pay
- Option to join NHS pension scheme
- A starting point for those who need to gain experience in different work areas
- Students can work through holiday periods
- Access to NHS discount and reward schemes