Are you a qualified AHP who has not practiced for a while, and keen to return to your profession?
We will provide you with the opportunity to work with committed professionals to update your skills and knowledge.
We offer a flexible Return to Practice programme and would love to hear from the following potential returnees:
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech and Language Therapists
'Why I returned to practice' video
What we offer
- Supervised placement practice
- Formal CPD
- A competency portfolio
- Peer support to enable subsequent application for HCPC re-registration
- Support throughout the programme and during the recruitment process
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- The potential opportunity to apply for registered AHP roles within the Trust, upon the achievement of your HCPC registration
- Flexible hours according to service needs and re-registration requirements
- Apply via the HRCH Return to Practice recruitment process
- Register with the Health Education England (HEE) RtP Programme – HEE have funding available to support you
- Complete the HRCH Trust Induction and Occupational Health clearance
- Complete contracted hours
- Complete competency portfolio evidencing your updated skills and knowledge
- Promote the Trust values throughout your contract
To find out more, contact email@example.com.