Face masks will still be required in all NHS buildings after 19 July 2021. Other measures, including hand sanitising and social distancing will also continue.
Hounslow Treatment Care Centre is staffed by experienced GPs, nurses, emergency care practitioners, healthcare assistants and other healthcare practitioners.
The centre treats minor injuries and illnesses that require urgent treatment. On arrival at the urgent care centre you will be assessed and treated in order of the priority of your condition.
This is an urgent treatment service and should only be used if you require urgent medical attention and cannot be seen by your registered GP.
- If your condition is urgent and requires immediate attention, you will be seen by an appropriate clinician in the Urgent Care Centre.
- If your condition is not urgent or immediate, you will be referred back to your GP.
- If appropriate and necessary you will be referred to the Emergency Department which is located next to the Urgent Care Centre.
The Urgent Treatment Centre can treat or help with:
- minor illnesses
- cuts and grazes
- minor scalds and burns
- strains and sprains
- bites and stings
- minor skin infections / rashes
- minor eye conditions / infections
- stomach pains
- ear, throat sinus, chest infections
- minor head injuries
- suspected fractures
- minor gynaecology
- minor urology
Hounslow Urgent Treatment Centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Hounslow Urgent Treatment Centre is open 24 hours a day, every day of the year - including weekends and bank holidays.
The service should only be used if you require urgent medical attention and cannot be seen by your registered GP. No appointment or referral is necessary - this is a drop-in, urgent care service.
- NHS Choices - A wealth of information from the NHS on conditions, treatments, local services and healthy living.
- NHS 111 - Dial 111 from your phone to access this service when you need medical help fast, but it’s not a 999 emergency.
- Walk-in Centre at Teddington Memorial Hospital - If you live in, or nearer to Richmond, our Teddington NHS Walk-in Centre is staffed by experienced nurses and offers advice and treatment for adults and children with minor injuries and illnesses