Carers, care and support
London's centralised source for care and community services, information and guidance.
- Richmond Carers Centre
Richmond Carers Centre provides direct support, information and access to services for unpaid carers in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames.
Complaints and advice (external)
- NHS complaints advocacy
The NHS Complaints Advocacy Service is a free and independent service that can help you make a complaint about a National Health Service (NHS).
- Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman
- Citizens Advice Bureau – Hounslow
- Citizens Advice Bureau – Richmond
The Mulberry Centre (at West Middlesex Hospital) - cancer care charity, supporting cancer patients, families and friends and those bereaved by cancer. www.themulberrycentre.co.uk
Local health services, charities and community resources:
- Getting it on: Sexual health services for teenagers living in South West London
- Mortlake Community Association
- National Deaf Children's Society
Richmond Council for Voluntary Services (Richmond CVS)
Richmond and Kingston ME Group:
Ruils: independent grassroots organisation supporting individuals to live independently in their community. Organises local self-advocacy groups.
West Middlesex University Hospital - health information library:
West Middlesex University Hospital - stroke information point:
Local authorities / councils:
- Hounslow Council
- Hounslow Council - Adult Social Care
- Hounslow Council - Safeguarding Adults
- Richmond Council
- Richmond Council - Adult Social Care
Richmond Council - Safeguarding Adults
Local Healthwatch / patient representation
- Hounslow Healthwatch
- Healthwatch Richmond
My Health London
- Stay Well This Winter