We are committed to providing our patients and the public with good quality information about our services, your health and your treatment.
The pages in the right-hand column will provide you with a range of information about us – including the services and support we provide to our patients and information about the wider NHS and other key stakeholders.
Patient Advice and Liaison Service:
Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) can help if you:
Have a question or a comment about community health services across Hounslow or Richmond. Click here to search for PALS in a different area.
Need confidential advice, information or support
Wish to make a complaint about one of our services
Have a compliment about our staff or services
Would like to leave feedback about our service via our online Friends and Family Test survey
Help with arranging an interpreter or translating our website content/patient information
General patient information
Within this section, you can also find out about:
- Healthy living section - includes healthy recipes and blogs, and much more besides
- Our commitment to safer staffing and our sign up to safety pledge
- Information on Consent, Mental Capacity and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Information about our commitment to infection prevention and control
- Information, guidance and resources to help patients and carers to manage pressure ulcers
- Find out about patient records and how we use and safeguard your data
- Useful links to local and national health and social care organisations