We are calling for members of the public to record a short video message to say thank you to the amazing NHS nurses working in your community as part of our celebrations for International Nurses Day.
Each year, we celebrate International Nurses Day on 12 May, but Covid-19 has meant than we have had to cancel all our events as our nurses concentrate all their efforts on fighting the virus.
But this year, perhaps more than ever before, we want to show our incredible nursing colleagues just how special we think they are. That's why we are asking you to record a short video clip, telling nurses what they mean to you during this very challenging time.
How to send your video
- Record a short video message on your phone, tablet or computer
- Try to keep your video to 30 seconds or less
- Hold your phone in landscape format (on its side)
- Ask someone in your household to record you if possible
- Avoid standing with your back to an outside facing window
- You might want to stand in front of rainbow artwork if you have any up
- Tell us why you think nurses are important or special and what you want to say directly to them
- Send your video using WeTransfer to email@example.com