We are a registered “Any Qualified Provider” (AQP) of routine podiatry care to people registered with a Richmond GP.
We are the only NHS provider of all specialist podiatry care to people registered with a Richmond GP.
The HRCH Podiatry and Foot Health service assesses and treats a variety of conditions affecting the foot and lower limb.
This includes preventative, palliative and corrective care in order to maintain tissue viability and improve foot health and mobility.
Individual treatment packages are offered based on Podiatric need.
A range of services are offered and include:
- Biomechanical assessment, including orthotic prescription and manufacture
- Diabetes foot health advice & wound care.
- Corrective nail surgery
- Core podiatry care, including foot health promotion and self-care advice.
- Provision of services to residential homes, including the training of carers in simple foot care.
Patients who are completely housebound may be able to receive some treatment at home (NB. This is 'needs' assessed)
- Please note: The podiatry service is NOT able to provide simple toe nail cutting, where there are no underlying medical risk factors.